ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Reno & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Reno
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Reno?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Reno?

When setting up your child’s first room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the walls a soothing pastel, and created the greatest diaper changing space ever. The next step is to decide how you're going to watch over your precious one. You have the option of going with the standard monitor that gives you the ability to listen in on a separate listening device, or you could improve your technology and get high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and activation motion detection.

The higher tech alternative is equivalent to the video surveillance found in a complete home protection plan, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Reno? 

Your security camera baby monitor is part of your smart home installation

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Reno is that it will work in unison with your other smart home devices. As an illustration, if you notice that your newborn is particularly restless, you are able to tweak your thermostat from your smartphone app to make it more comfortable. In addition, as they awaken for a 2 a.m. bottle, you have the chance to gently raise the space’s smart lights to show you will be there soon. In the event you have multiple kids in unconnected areas, you have the ability to supply each one a camera and monitor the feeds in the same cell phone application.

An indoor security camera in Reno is a key component of your overall home security system

Regardless of whether you are looking for a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or you simply want to enhance your general security, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will carefully explain the available choices and work hard to configure the ideal security system for your property. Just call (775) 316-7001 or fill out the form below.