A Monitored Reno Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Leaking Before You Have Serious Damage
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that can cause costly water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the soggy or damp difficulties that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if not fixed at once.
However, when you add a Reno monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system notifies you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a message to your cell phone. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Reno?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now the local swimming pool. Luckily, a Reno flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system discerns running or pooling water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: The small sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or any location where water damage may occur.
- Get notified even when you’re away: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. In the event your Reno flood detector senses a water problem, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of an intense alarm system and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Reno Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when water infiltration is threatening your property. By using the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re home, but essential when you’re miles away. With a monitored Reno flood detector you can:
- Receive alerts on your mobile device when excessive water is identified.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to pinpoint leaks and get an idea of the damage.
- Maintain communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll guide you to the best solution to fit your needs. Simply dial (775) 316-7001 today or send in the online form to get a free estimate.