Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Reno
Your primary entryway and ground-floor windows continue to be the likeliest spots for a burglary. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that door and window alarm sensors are essential components for home security systems in Reno. While it’s true the technology has been in use for years, you might be impressed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Will Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
Whether you go with a basic, no-frills approach or the most full-featured system offered, you’ll be pleased to know that door and window alarm sensors are incorporated into all ADT packages. Installation is also part of the deal so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to stress about your devices being attached properly.
At the heart of your window and door alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-part magnetic contact. One piece is adhered to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected right to the window or door. You close your door or window and the two contacts connect together seamlessly. When your security is activated and an entry point opens, the contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. However, these advanced devices can do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Perks Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Reno
An anchor of your home defense, window and door alarm sensors offer many perks, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These components trigger your high-volume alarm when an entry opens while your system is active.
- Immediate updates: Would you like to know what’s occuring at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get automatic updates straight to your smartphone whenever a sensor is engaged.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be contacted, your 24-hour monitoring agents will be given a notification as well. Your property will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Online access and management: With the intuitive ADT Control app located on your cell phone, you are able to check the status of your devices and control them.
- Home automation integration: Customize your various sensors and devices to function together. You may have your lights switch on or have a camera to start recording when a window or door sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll be able to catch sight of who activated the sensor in the first place.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They feature a low-profile, streamlined design that fits nicely with any decor. You may even install fully recessed units that are not visible.
- Get the type of connection you want: Pick from wireless or wired components contingent on your type of installation. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More functional than ever before, window and door sensors in Reno are able to be skillfully incorporated into your comprehensive home security installation.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Reno
How would you like to have versatile door and window alarm sensors in Reno that boost your safety and link right to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when consulting with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to see what we can do for you, dial (775) 316-7001 or complete the form below.